- Surplus mine land would be returned to States: Piyush Goyal
- 'Judicial supervision of corruption cases affecting decision making'
- SpiceJet offers discounted domestic tickets at Rs 999
- Spain proposes to develop Delhi as smart city
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 net profit zooms 60.5 pc to Rs 1,284 cr
- India asks Qatar to lower LNG price to match global slump
- Tourism fetches Rs 3.22 lakh cr foreign exchange in 3 years
The economic corridor connecting China’s Xinjiang to Pakistan's Gwadar shows China acceptance that PoK belongs to Pakistan.
US President Barack Obama is all praise for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
With the party that once hogged the limelight, now fighting for survival,Sitaram Yechury has a tough task pulling the CPI (M) up from an existential crisis.
With the Janta Parivar posing a strong threat, PM Modi must win the battle of Pataliputra to prove that the setback in Delhi was a one-off event.
India has asked its LNG supplier Qatar to cut gas prices to match the 60 per cent slump in global rates.
- ■ Surplus mine land would be returned to States: Piyush Goyal
- ■ DIPP notifies 49 pc FDI in pension sector
Kotak Mahindra Bank said it plans to open a branch at the GIFT City in Gujarat.
- ■Rs 200 cr lost due to industrial disputes in 2014
- ■FII tax liability to be much lower post DTAA: FinMin Source
Indian market wipes off all gains of 2015 and expected to slide further on dwindling rupee, earnings.
- ■Top 9 Sensex firms lose over Rs 1 lakh crore in m-cap
- ■Sensex, Nifty at over 3- month lows, end 3.5% down on MAT issue
The RSS has alleged that farmer Gajendra Singh's suicide was a "drama" enacted by AAP which turned out to be a "tragedy".
- ■Net neutrality: Rahul Gandhi seeks suspension of question hour
- ■BJP MPs to counter Oppn 'propaganda' on Land Bill
The new format of Income Tax Return (ITR) forms that was withdrawn by the government in the wake of complaints over providing details of foreign trips.
- ■Tourism fetches Rs 3.22 lakh cr foreign exchange in 3 years
- ■'Judicial supervision of corruption cases affecting decision making'
Mallya is fighting on a number of other fronts including the 'wilful defaulter' charges.
- ■SpiceJet offers discounted domestic tickets at Rs 999
- ■'Rly charge a little more for freight,less for passenger tkt'
Ratan Tata has acquired a stake in Chinese handset maker Xiaomi
- ■Google wireless phone service challenges carriers
- ■Reliance Jio launches messaging, calling app Jio Chat
April 20: One tax issue that has FIIs worried is the application of Minimum Alternate Tax. While the govt has been at loggerheads with FIIs over the matter, Revenue Secretary, Shaktikanta Das has clarified that the govt will press ahead with existing MAT demands and that FIIS can seek legal remedy on the issue. Mehak Kasbekar caught up with the Revenue Secretary and began by asking if the govt was sending mixed signals on MAT?
- ■Exclusive - States red flag new mine auction rules
- ■Exclusive - Finance Bill may clear haze over MAT on FIIs