- Markets Cautious
- Food Ministry suggests cash transfer of food subsidy on pilot basis
- Funds mop-up via debt placement doubles to Rs 42,000 cr in February
- Vegetable prices rise by up to 67% over the last 5 days
- Dilip Shanghvi overtakes Mukesh Ambani as richest Indian
- After 20 years, RBI to put Re 1 note into circulation
India’s economy will grow faster than China in coming years but it will take decades to match its size.
Wake up and smell the coffee. That was the message from Reserve Bank of India when it cut policy rates by 25 bps.
One hopes may this perhaps be a final wake up call to all stakeholders of the telecom industry including the Government.
The Narendra Modi Government has to evolve an overall strategy for the passage of various Ordinances.